Service Delivery Executive
2 days in the Brighton office, 3 days Remote
£22k-25k salary (based on experience)
StoryStream is looking for a meticulous and technically capable Service Delivery Executive to join our superstar Service Delivery function within our Customer team. Reporting to the auto-squad Customer Success Director, you will work closely with our Customer Success Managers to deliver both strategic and technical services across our automotive Customer Base. The role will enable you to work with some of the biggest Automotive brands in the world.
- Curating content for clients through the StoryStream platform based on content guidelines that customers have shared with us.
- Managing content uploads and associated taxonomies, ensuring content is uploaded and tagged accurately and ready for clients/agencies to download assets.
- Supporting Customer Success Managers by troubleshooting client issues and completing set-up requests.
- Being accountable for Service Delivery tasks across assigned accounts.
- Documenting, optimising and carrying out best practices that can continually improve StoryStream services at scale.
- Continually growing value by increasing skills, knowledge and ability.
- Acting as a voice of the customer through sharing feedback, updating colleagues on project status and representing our customers internally.
You will be a true team player and fit seamlessly into a tight-knit team who are passionate about the service that we provide for our customers and the role that our technology plays in today’s world.
- Degree educated preferred
- 1 year of experience within a similar role would be preferable, but not essential
- You are technically minded and have a basic understanding of marketing concepts/processes
As well as some other attributes such as …
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Highly organised with great prioritisation and time management skills
- Attentive listening skills to accurately understand and decipher instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well internally with colleagues and externally with clients, a true team player
- A meticulous working methodology and desire to complete tasks well, on time and with precision
- We’re looking for someone who is proactive and can use initiative with an ability to learn quickly on the job
We are looking for someone who wants to further their career and progress at StoryStream. We want to hear your story and understand where you want to go and how you will navigate the path ahead. In return we can offer a great working environment, a fun and engaged team as well as a clear path for you to progress within the company and your career.
What We Offer
At StoryStream we offer a highly competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and develops you in your career:
- 22k-25k salary (based on experience)
- 28 days holiday (24 flex days + your birthday and 3 extra business days around Christmas)
- Flexible working policy
- Training & development opportunities
- Collaborative and creative company culture
- Regular team days out and events
- Potential to join share option scheme
- Private Healthcare through Vitality and Bupa Dental (after a successful probationary period)
- Cycle to work scheme
The most important thing we offer is the opportunity to join an exciting company at an early stage, and for you to play a pivotal part in our growth story. We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious individual that will fit seamlessly into our customer success team and can hit the ground running from Day 1. If you are looking for a new challenge with an exciting Martech SaaS company and are inspired by how brands are humanising their content marketing – we would love to hear from you.
StoryStream’s mission is to help brands turn authentic content into commerce. We are the next generation of User-generated Content and social commerce experiences that inspire and convert. We want to create the world’s best content curation platform used to humanise eCommerce. Our AI-powered technology helps businesses acquire and activate authentic, high-impact content at scale, and implement it throughout their customer’s buying journey. The result is increased brand loyalty, relatability and trust, which ultimately translates into higher engagement rates and increased sales!
As the leading content platform in the automotive sector, we work with 22 of the top 40 global brands including Porsche, Volvo, Mercedes, Audi, McLaren, Toyota and Citroen who see large increased customer engagement and an ROI of more than 10-1. We are also rapidly growing in the eCommerce sector with top brands like Sainsbury’s, Boden, Sweaty Betty and Office.
We are a VC-backed, fast-growing, MarTech start-up based in London and Brighton and are expanding our team to capture the significant opportunity of becoming the content curation platform defining the next generation of marketing technology.
You’ll be coming on board at an incredibly exciting time for the business as we ramp up our growth and build deeper relationships with the world’s most exciting automotive and eCommerce brands. StoryStream has just become a certified B-Corp business, demonstrating our commitment to factors our colleagues, sustainability and the environment. We are also proud to wear the Great Place to Work badge for 2023.
Are you ready to start your story?