Drowning in the need to create more and more engaging content? User-generated Content is your lifeline.
- The Content Creation Challenges: eCommerce Marketers face difficulties in maintaining a steady flow of engaging product and brand content due to costs and resource.
- Mobilse your community to capture User-Generated Content: Leveraging User-generated Content (UGC) saves costs, builds trust, and boosts engagement, aligning with consumer preferences.
- Increase content volumes, save time and money: StoryStream’s platform offers a solution to crowdsource and legally use UGC, avoiding costly photoshoots and speeding up the content pipeline.
THE CONTENT CRUNCH FOR BRANDS AND RETAILERS
Many brands are well aware of the importance of using images and videos from real customers. In fact, 87% of eCommerce brands prefer using images from real customers*. However, there are key challenges that need to be addressed:
- 87% of brands find it challenging to maintain a constant flow of fresh marketing imagery.*
- 84% struggle with the costs of professional photoshoots and find influencer content to be difficult to manage.*
- 85% agree that UGC minimises costs compared to using professional photography or influencer content.*
In essence, brands need to keep it real to resonate with their customers. They need a constant stream of authentic content, and they also need to minimise costs to stay within budget, given the ever-increasing demand for content. The problem, brands don’t know how to gather User-generated Content and use it in a legally compliant way.
THE POWER OF USER-GENERATED CONTENT
By embracing UGC brands can keep a constant, up-to-date flow of content coursing through their platforms and customer touchpoints. This not only saves time but also money, making it a win-win for marketers. No need to splurge on expensive photoshoots for seasonal events. Your devoted customers are already creating and sharing relevant pictures, giving credit to your brand.
The value of UGC goes beyond cost-saving; it’s backed by some compelling statistics from our latest, global survey with Territory Influence (August 2023):
- 60% of consumers are more likely to trust and engage with UGC than brand content.
- 90% of consumers actively seek out UGC before making a purchase decision.
- 62% of consumers find UGC to be more authentic and trustworthy.
- 89% of consumers are more likely to remain loyal to a brand they perceive as trustworthy and authentic.
Clearly, consumers have a strong preference for User-generated Content, and it can significantly impact their trust and loyalty towards a brand.
So the potential of User-generated Content is undeniable. It not only addresses the challenges that brands face but also aligns with the preferences of consumers, who seek authenticity and trustworthiness in the content they engage with. There is a disconnect between brands and UGC and this is where StoryStream can provide a seamless solution for brands to harness the power of UGC, helping them create a genuine and lasting connection with their audience while optimising their marketing efforts. So, if you’re an eCommerce, retail or automotive brand, It’s time to unlock the full potential of your UGC and elevate your brand’s marketing strategy to new heights.
USE STORYSTREAM TO SCALE YOUR UGC PIPELINE
With the StoryStream platform, you can gather all of the User-generated content you need in a compliant and scalable way. The ability to crowdsource content from both social channels as well as directly from customers creates a pipeline of highly authentic and diverse content giving marketers an ever-growing source of assets to use across marketing channels. No need to splash out on an expensive photoshoot when it’s Halloween or Christmas, your dedicated customers are already posting their seasonal pictures and crediting your brand.
Need help with your UGC strategy? Contact us today and take your strategy to the next level. 🚀